Friday, October 22, 2010

Challenge Day 10

A recent dream you have had.

Well lately I have been having not so good dreams so I have been avoiding the challenge and finding something else to blog about. Even though I remember the dreams in detail I am too scared to post them on my blog in fear that they might come true. But last nights dreams could come true any day and I would be one happy girl! I woke up this morning after having a dream that I won 10,000 dollars. I walked into an Arby's and I was the 1 millionth customer. The bell started to ring and the manager walks over and starts getting a bunch of information from me. It was so awesome. I called Ryan and all my family. I thought of all the things that I could do with this money and then woke up. Darn!

It was funny because I told Ryan about this dream and he had a dream last night that we won a 50,000 dollar extreme home makeover! Which would also be awesome. 

I love the good dreams and wish I could just keep the bad ones out of my head!

signature

No comments: