Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing together

So today while I was cleaning I had Keegan in the jumperoo and Kamryn was playing in the playroom. I walked in to Kamryn putting the firehat on Keegan. So cute!I was wondering when Kamryn was going to start liking him more.  






I started cleaning some more and heard Keegan crying. So I went back in to check on him and Kamryn had put the Iron man mask on him. He was not too happy about it. She followed me around with that mask while I was holding him...I can picture it now... a few years down the road Keegan is going to be all dressed up in his big sisters clothes with make-up on and his nails painted! WATCH OUT KEEGAN!






signature

2 comments:

Christy said...

I can't believe how long Kamryn's hair is. So cute! :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. They really make my day brighter!

Teri said...

very cute!!