Thursday, October 28, 2010

Amazed

My kids are growing up too fast. I used to hear older people say things like that and now I am saying it and my kids are still young.  They surprise me everyday with something new. Kamryn does something new or funny, this afternoon Kade was singing a song to Keegan and Keegan just laughed and laughed.  Kade comes home from school and tells me things he has learned and I am just so amazed at how much my kids are growing!  Time is just flying by and I am trying to take in as much as I can.  This week has been busy and next week is even busier, but I like to be busy it keeps me from focusing on the negative or bad things in life and keeps me positive. When I am not busy sometimes I can focus on the things that I wish I would have done or the things I wish I were doing. So I like to be busy and surround myself with others to focus on the good and the positive.  Don't get me wrong I love to relax and sleep after long weeks like this one and next week. Now I am off to finish Kamryn's Halloween costume, try and pick up a little...oh and Keegan just woke up so all that will be put on hold for who knows how long.

signature

No comments: