Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday! I love her so much! She is the best Mom ever. She has always sacrificed so much for her family and has asked for nothing in return. She is an amazing women.

Thanks Mom for all you have done and still do for us. We love you so much and are so lucky to have you as a Mom. You grand kids adore you and can't wait to see you! I hope you have the best birthday and get to relax!

We love you soooooo much!
Here is a scrapbook page from I did when I was about 10.

The most recent picture of me and my Mom. This is from last April when I was very pregnant with Keegan!

It's an extra special day, today is not only my Mom's birthday but we blessed Keegan today (pictures from that tomorrow). We wish she could have been here along with the rest of the family.

I LOVE YOU MOM!

signature

No comments: