Thursday, October 21, 2010

Parent Teacher Conferences

I had parent teacher conferences. Kade's teacher tells me he is a great kid and she loves having him in class. He has lots of friends and always wants to help. She tells me he is smart and an enjoyable kid to be around. He is a little shy but she doesn't have to make him talk or do things he still raises his hand and gets involved. The only bad thing she had to say is that he is a space cadet. He will space off when he is supposed to be doing an assignment and she has to remind him to get back on task. He has shown so much improvement since the first day of kindergarten and he learns new things every day! I love him so much and I am so proud of him.

It's so weird, there is just something about elementary schools that I love. I love the atmosphere and everything about it...except for maybe the smell.  It brings back all the fun memories of being in elementary school (which were great)!  Maybe I should have become a teacher!? haha

I have had a long stressful day. It was almost one of those days where my cup started to overflow....but I called Ryan and vented before I broke down in tears and cried. Thanks hunny! Glad you picked up your phone!



signature

No comments: