Thursday, September 30, 2010

Challenge Day #3

I am pooped. I haven't gotten much sleep this week and trying to move things over to the new house, pack and take care of the kids is wearing me out! Tomorrow is the big move! We will hopefully get all our big stuff moved and most of everything else. As long as we get all the furniture and things that require a U-Haul I will be happy. I hope some guys from church show up to lift all the big stuff because Ryan can't do it alone and I am weak!

Everything is a mess and I gotta get off the computer to keep packing and preparing everything.

Challenge Day #3:The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why. (This is going to be short and sweet.)

I would one song from each genre so that way I wouldn't get sick of listening to one type of music. I am not too picky and rarely will I have a favorite song. I like lots of different types of music but I can never remember who sings the songs.

 signature

No comments: