Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Growing up...

Keegan is just growing up too fast! It makes me a little sad. The good thing is that he is loving to just lay on a blanket on the ground and look around and coo and smile and giggle too. The bad thing is that it means he is growing and getting bigger and before I know it he isn't going to be my baby anymore. I treasure this time I have with him and I hold him a lot!

A few things I want to remember about the last few days...
Today Kamryn was watching Barney while I was getting ready and Keegan was laying on the floor by her and he was just staring at the TV and even giggled too. So I guess I am going to have another Barney lover!

Then later I was sitting on the couch with Keegan. He was sitting on my lap facing me and he was trying to stand up so I held his hands and assisted a little and up he went and he had the biggest smile on his face like he was so proud of himself. That's all he wanted to do was sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up. I was telling him that he couldn't do that yet, he is still my little baby. I don't want him to grow up. Sleeping 12 hours straight would be nice, but don't grow up on me!

Yesterday Kade was sitting on the couch playing MarioKart and Kamryn sat up next to him, cheering him on. Ryan and I could only help but picture Kooper sitting in between the two of them, and the thought of how much crazier life would be at our house popped into our head! Makes me think of the saying from John and Kate plus 8, "It's a crazy life, but it's our life." Sometimes I wish it were crazier (more so wishing we had Kooper here to make things crazier!). Miss that boy so much.


Love it when this happens!


I just had to take a picture of this...two crying babies.

If you look closely at her right front tooth (your left/the one in the middle) you will see that it's chipped! :(


My tired girl!
And for the past few days Kamryn has been trying to stick her tongue out and she looks silly and it's bothering me so today I scheduled her to see the surgeon that fixed Keegan's tongue. We will see what happens.



signature


No comments: