Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Maiden names, Update, and Challenge Day #2!

I think this is very strange. Someone asks me a question and if my answer is someone else's first and last name and I am friends with them on facebook (and they are a women), I always think their maiden name in my head and have to remind myself that I don't need to say it. Now the question, What is your maiden name shouldn't be used as a security question on websites because everybody knows your maiden name! I find it very odd. I never used to remember or know anybodies maiden name unless we were BFF's or unless I knew them before they were married, but now I know everybody's maiden name...even those I don't know very well. It is so weird to me. It's been bothering me since Sunday. So if you are curious to see if I think of your maiden name when I see you, just ask me (only if it is posted on FB though)!

In other news I am so stressed with moving. I want to go to sleep and wake up with it being Saturday. We are moving on Friday and I still have lots of packing to do. I am not good at asking or accepting help. So you if you want to help me just show up and take my kids or start packing boxes and I will love you forever! I just always feel like I am burdening someone else even though they want to serve and help  me.

I have had a heavy heart these past few days another friend of mine lost her sweet baby boy. I feel so bad for her. I wish no one had to experience the loss of a baby. So please pray for her and her family. After hearing about it last night I was crying and sweet little Kade came up to me and asked me what was wrong. He gave me a hug and sat down by me. He happens to be friends with her son. I told him that his friends little baby brother died and is up in heaven with Kooper and Jesus.  With this little sympathetic sad voice Kade said, "Awe Man!" He had the saddest look on his face. He knows all too well how his friend  might feel. Sad that he can't be with his little brother right now. We are so lucky to know that we will be with our families again.

Leading to Challenge Day 2: Something that inspire you?

For me it's not something but someone.  Kooper inspires me. He is perfect. He is the reason I do what I do sometimes. When I don't feel like going to church, I think of him. What would he want me to do? When I am in a bad mood and start to yell at my kids for dumb things, I think of him and wish that he were here and sometimes think to myself,  I would stop yelling forever if it would bring you back to me.  Whenever I slip and say a bad word, I feel bad because I know that Kooper is looking down on me and seeing my bad example.  He makes me want to be a better mother, wife, daughter and friend.  He was my inspiration when I started running. When I was ready to stop and give up I just kept going for him. Now maybe he will inspire me to start up again!




signature

1 comment:

Teri said...

okay funny about the Maiden names thing..I never thought of that!!! and the rest of your post was just sad..and sweet, and inspiring..and emotional... I feel so sad and my heart breaks for these families who have lost a baby.... Your strength is an inspiration to them I am sure....