Sunday, September 26, 2010

Primary Program

My favorite Sacrament meeting that happens once a year is when they have the primary program. Even before Kade was in primary I always enjoyed watching the kids. They always bring a smile to my face and happy tears to my eyes. I love how there is usually one from the younger classes that belts out and yells the song making sure that everyone hears him and that he is the loudest. The kids did a great job this year! I love to here them sing. This year the younger ones had group parts instead of individual parts.  I think the primary is getting so big that there wouldn't have been enough time for them to each have a part. It was still a great program.

Kamryn loved listening to them sing and even later on when I was stuck out in the hall with here during Sunday school she wanted to go to Primary and Nursery. She could hear them all singing and she wanted to join in on the fun. Hopefully she is blessed with a pretty voice (unlike her mother).

signature

No comments: