Saturday, September 11, 2010

Exciting News!

Today I was thinking....hmmm what should I post about on my blog today?

Kade's first soccer game??? No, I forgot my camera and it was HOT and Kamryn was crying the whole time.

The birthday party I attended with Kade, in which turned out to be a pool party (it didn't specify "pool party" on the invite so I suspected it was more of a backyard slip n slide type party since it said something about bringing your swimsuit.) So I had to sit out in the hot sun all afternoon because Kade doesn't know how to swim and most drownings happen during parties when adults aren't paying attention for a minute and before you know it a kid has drown in the pool. Which got me thinking I need to get him into some "SERIOUS" swimming lessons. The swimming lessons put on by the city are kind of a joke. Kade needs some hard core teacher that is going to make him do things because he is so afraid of the water and the teachers are just high school students and they just say, "oh you don't want to do that, okay you don't have to." He needs to realize that it really isn't that bad to stick your head under the water! So if anyone knows of somewhere good to take him, please do!

Okay so now that I know what I am not posting about, I am so excited to say that now that my sister Ashley is back at blogging and has announced her exciting news that I have been dying to share with all of you!


I am going to be an Auntie (again)! I am so excited for Ashley and Jared! Congrats!



washingtonmonthly.com

I will never forget that day.

United We Stand, One Nation Under GOD!


signature

1 comment:

Shandi said...

How exciting! I love their shirts. When is she due?