Monday, September 20, 2010

Runaway!

For my birthday one year I got this cute little cabbage patch doll that was about 10 inches tall and it had a little case with a crib in it and some other "baby" stuff for the doll. I saved that toy and recently got it out for Kamryn to play with. Yesterday she was lugging around the case and one of Kade's backpacks. It was so cute. It looked like she was getting ready to board a plane. She has become quite the multi-tasker carrying around lots of things at one time. (Unfortunately Ryan hid the little doll case because Kade and Kamryn were fighting over it so I couldn't"t get a picture of Kamryn carrying her luggage!)

It reminded me of when I was a little girl. I was probably 7. During the summers my older sister BreeAnn would babysit us while we were out of school. Her and I fought a lot. She was mean too! She could hit really hard so I tried not to make her mad. I was always afraid of what might come of it. If I knew I made her mad I would make a run for it. Eventually when she got boobs, I would just aim for those and hit as hard as I could. There were more than a few times that I would get so mad at her that I would grab some bags out of the playroom and pack up all my clothes in them. Then I would go sit on the snow mobile trailer that sat in our driveway until my Mom got home from work and I would cry to her and tell her that I don't want to live here anymore! Sometimes I would leave a note inside letting my sisters know that I was leaving. I was so sure that I was going to walk to one of my friends houses that had moved across town. I never did. I always just waited and waited until my Mom got home.



I had it so rough being the middle child and all! haha



signature

No comments: