Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kamryn's 1!

I can't believe my little girl is 1 already. I didn't realize how big she was until I held Keegan. She loves to eat and eat and eat! She likes pretty much anything. She is so different from Kade with her eating. She isn't very picky and eats alot! She shakes her finger and says No No No to CJ when he begs for food. She is walking REALLY good. She stands up by herself and can start to walk, stop and grab something out of my hand and then keep on going. She is walking more than crawling! We are trying to teach her to be nice...(don't hit and touch softly) especially to Keegan. She is used to wrestling with Kade that she doesn't really get nice and soft! She loves to wrestle with him though! She is going to be a tough girl and beat all the boys in arm wrestling contests just like her Mommy did! She is jealous of Keegan getting bottles and binkies. She only gets her binky at nap and bed time and gets 1 bottle before bedtime. She loves to unplug things from outlets...which is REALLY annoying and scares me. I am afraid she is going to try and plug something else into the outlet once she takes the plug out. The really annoying part about it, is she keeps unplugging the alarm clock. Yesterday I found her playing with her doll like it was a baby...so cute!


I am a mean Mommy and I took her to her 1 year check-up today! She did great and had 4 shots. She still has a heart murmur so they want to have her checked out again by the cardiologist but her pediatrician isn't worried about it. She is pretty sure it's probably a vibration but just wants to make sure. Here are her stats:


Height: 30 inches

Weight: 23 pounds


So I just looked back to 1 year ago on the blog and I didn't really post very many pictures from the hospital....so here they finally are! This is one of the happiest days of my life. Giving birth to Kamryn was so different from Kade and of course Kooper. Once you have lost a baby and given birth to a baby that died, it makes you realize how much a miracle that they are safely in your arms and crying. The same with Keegan. It is a totally different experience that is so indescribable. Kade's birth was also one of the happiest days of my life but until I had Kooper it changed the whole experience for me. This was such a special day!



2 Days before she was born...my HUGE belly!









Here are a few of my favorite pics from her first year!

















Kamryn,
You are such a special girl! We love you soooo very much. You melt our heart with your beautiful smile! You always brighten our day. We love you more than anything and love your sweet spirit. You are so daring and outgoing. I am scared for when you get older. But I can't wait to see you grow and learn new things. I know you are going to make us proud! We love you so much!
Mommy and Daddy

signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Happy Birthday to your little princess!! She's adorable!