Sunday, June 6, 2010

We are here!

We are here! I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from the hospital saying that had an open bed around 9:45pm. And an hour later I am sitting in my hospital bed waiting for the nurse to come hook me up with an IV…yay! Unfortunately we have been having problems getting the page to pull up...it takes about 5 minutes! So hopefully our updates won't be too far behind. I can hardly believe that the day has come. The time has gone by so fast but I am ready. I told my Mom today that I feel like the Mom in one of the Bernstein Bears books where the boy get s new baby sister. It showed the Mom gradually getting bigger and the little boy slowly not being able to fit on his Mama's lap! I remember that book from when I was a little girl. I can barely fit Kamryn on my lap comfortably without her kicking or elbowing me in the belly.

We had a nice Sunday went to church and then to visit Kooper. Put up a few new decorations for him and cleaned of his marker. Ryan even got the wax out!

Keegan probably won't be here until sometime tomorrow but we will keep you updated!

Have a good night!

signature

No comments: