Monday, June 28, 2010

Already the protective older brother!

As much as Kade gets annoyed by Kamryn getting into his things and getting jealous of all the attention she gets, when it comes to other boys hurting or even kissing his sister he gets on the defense. This afternoon I took the kids to McDonald's along with their older cousin Tasia. Tasia was helping Kamryn in the play area. Well another boy accidentally fell on her and he felt bad so he gave her a kiss better. Kade was not too happy about that. He started yelling at the boy telling him that nobody kisses his little sister. I felt bad for the kid. But I didn't find out until later so I couldn't apologize to the poor little boy that got it from Kade. I do like the fact that he doesn't like other boys kissing his sister though!

signature

No comments: