Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The good and the bad

This morning was REALLY bad....but things started to turn around and there was some actual good that came out of today.

I found out that I weigh 22 pounds less since having Keegan.
I was able to take care of my kids and not be in so much pain.
All my kids were asleep at one point and it was quiet....even though the house was a COMPLETE disaster.
Heavenly Father answered my prayer and I was able to be a good mom today and not be in so much pain.
Kamryn didn't get any food in her hair during lunch or dinner (but she did get it on me).
Kamryn had her first big temper tantrum over the baby being held and she wasn't. (not good, but kinda funny).
I let Kade pick what he wanted to eat for dinner and he was able to fix it all himself, no help needed from me....this is what he picked: Pop-tart, applesauce and cheetos! I am such a great mom!
Kamryn's two bottom teeth are finally popping through!


signature

No comments: