Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baseball games and Toy Story 3!

On Sunday morning my Dad, younger sister Ashley and her husband Jared got to our house. It has been fun having them here although I don't know how much they are enjoying the HOT weather. On Monday night Ryan and Kade went with them to the Diamondback VS Yankee game. My Dad is a big Yankee fan so he was excited to see them play.

Today we saw Toy Story 3! It was good, but some parts seemed a little scary for a kid movie. I cried at the end. I won't go into details so I don't ruin the movie for those who haven't watched it. Tonight Ryan and My Dad went to another game but they had pretty good seats for only buying them a few weeks ago. It was a Father's Day gift for them.

I will update this post with pictures from the game tomorrow. They were taken on my Dad's camera and I don't know where it is and he is asleep.

signature

No comments: