Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First bath!

First off I want to say thank you to all that left sweet comments and e-mails and said prayers for us. We appreciate it so much and felt the love! I also want to thank my Mom. She has been so great and I haven't had to worry about the kids because I knew they were in great hands! She and Ryan have been so helpful as this has been a harder recovery for me physically than my other kids. Maybe not Kade but I didn't have anyone else to really worry about after I had him. I feel bad that I can't carry Kamryn all the time and get down and play with the kids. Hopefully I will be back up and fully functioning soon!

I don't think I announced this but of course in order to leave the hospital you have to have a name....so we decided and the women that carried this little guy for 9 months got her way. His name is Keegan Krue Perry! He is such a great baby so far. He has been sleeping and eating great and at his doctors appointment today weighed 8 lbs, 9 oz. I will have to get a picture of his toes...they remind me of monkey feet. His toes are so long and when he curls them they almost look like fingers! His bili count came back good so that is a relief after the scare we had when Kamryn was born. Keegan is looking a little yellow so we were a little worried.


Here are a few more pictures from the hospital:



Keegan and Grandma Keren!
Here are a few from his first bath at home:
Before I stripped him down! He is so calm!!





Ready to eat and go back to sleep!


While we gave him his bath Kade was playing around. We turned around and he was playing with my pump!


Also Kamryn's tooth came through. You can't see it and I haven't been able to get a picture but it came through!



signature

1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

OK he is dang cute. I just love him so much. Cant wait to hold him again. Kisses to all your sweet kiddos. Oh and you do have a pretty awesome mom!

Miss YOU!