Saturday, June 12, 2010

Come back Grandma!

I am sad...my Mom left today! I wish she would come back! I told Kade to ask her if she wanted to move down here, she could live with us and I would even give her her own room! Kade didn't want her to leave either. We miss her already and wish she could have stayed longer! I forgot to get some pictures taken on her camera of her and the kids...darn!


I just had to share a picture of Keegan in his little cocoon last night.




I took a few pictures of Keegan today while he was asleep. He must have been dreaming about something good because he kept smiling.


As for Kade, he hates to have his picture taken most of the time...so most days I get a glare from him or a turned head.



Kamryn loves the bouncy seat now more than she did as a baby. It looks like it might break when she is in it.





signature

3 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Oh my goodness! Keegan looks just like Ryan in that picture!! You have a beautiful family!

Sarah said...

Keegan smiling, PRICELESS!! He is so handsome Kami, I see both Kade and Kooper in him, he is just perfect!

And Kamryn is adorable in the bouncy seat, it is funny how when you pull things back out the kids love them like they are new!! To cute :)

Our Family said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition.