Sunday, June 13, 2010

A week already!?

It's hard to believe that exactly a week ago I got the call from the hospital to be induced. The week has gone by so fast but slow. Fast because Keegan is almost a week old already and my Mom has come and gone. Slow because I don't feel yet like I wish I was feeling. The recovery has been slow...but maybe that's because I have tortured my body with being pregnant for 3 years and 3 births in less than 2 years! I guess I should give it more credit. I have a busy week ahead of me and I am looking forward to more family coming to visit in just one week! Last night I actually went grocery shopping. It was the first time leaving Keegan. I felt very comfortable leaving him with Ryan. He is so experienced in the newborn thing! Haha

It was nice to get out of the house, but I think it was a little too much walking at one time. I am looking forward to feeling more myself and then accessing how hard/easy taking care of 3 kids actually is. My Mom and Ryan have been such a big help but come Tuesday it will be just me and all the kids!


signature

No comments: