Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun at the pool!

Don't you just love the smell and stickiness of Aloe Vera? Today after lots of cleaning I took the kids to the local pool since I probably won't be taking them the rest of the summer unless Ryan has the day off work. They had a blast. I didn't get any pictures because I was holding Kamryn most of the time and didn't even bring the camera because I knew I wouldn't get the chance to take any cute pictures of them in the pool. Kamryn just wanted to walk right in after Kade (with a little help from Mom, cuz she isn't quite walking alone). Kade really wanted me to take him down the slide. I obviously couldn't being pregnant and having to hold Kamryn. It kind of makes me mad because they tease them. The last day of swimming lessons the teacher takes them down the slides on their lap and makes sure they don't go under the water at the end. Well there is a rule that you can only go down single person and I am pretty sure there is another rule that you can't have life vests on. So he didn't get to go on the slide. Maybe when we go to Utah the rules will be different at the pool and someone will be able to take him down the slide. All in all we had fun and it was nice to cool off in this HOT weather!

There is one small little problem when being the only adult going to the pool. SUNSCREEN. I didn't have sunscreen on my back for obvious reasons. I couldn't reach it and didn't want big streaks all over my back. I could have let Kade attempt putting it on me, but again I didn't really want stripes on my back. We were only there an hour but that hour was long enough to turn my back BRIGHT RED! When the pain started to kick in I decided that Kade needed to be a helper and talked him into rubbing aloe vera all over my back! (what a nice kid!)

I am pretty sure Kamryn will have at least 1 tooth by her birthday! I see it coming and I feel it too! I have a good feeling that it's going to pop through any day now. It was super cute...today when I was feeding Kamryn dinner every time I gave her a bite she would smack her lips. And also she said Baby today! I can't believe how fast she is learning things. She is growing up too fast. She was even trying to snap her fingers at dinner.

Kade is so excited for his Grandma Keren to come. He has been counting down the days and is looking forward to her playing cars with him.

Well I am off to rub Aloe Vera on the parts of my back I can actually reach. Hopefully the pain is gone by Sunday night.

signature

1 comment:

Young Family said...

The rules are the same at the pools in Utah :( Hayden wants to go down the slide too.