Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another day!

Kade and Kamryn are loving having Grandma here! I love having her here too even though I haven't been the funnest person to visit. We don't get to go shopping and I am busy getting used to life with a newborn again. But I love her company and wish she could just move here!
Here are a few pictures of Keegan from today.






I forgot to get a one of him in his cute little outfit.
All the kids are asleep. Kade got lots of energy out when our friends Nickey and Jordan came to visit with their boys Landon and Dylan. Kamryn loves to see someone that was around her size to play with. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Kamryn and Dylan they were playing peek a boo through the glass coffee table!
Well I am off to get some sleep before it's time for Keegan to eat again!



signature

No comments: