Thursday, June 3, 2010

Keegan update....cooking a little longer!

Obviously I didn't get induced today! There was a small chance so this morning I woke up and got ready and made sure I got a pedicure in before my doctors appointment. I am kind of glad that I wasn't induced yet even though I am ready! I just want my doctor to deliver my baby and even though it's kind uncomfortable (mostly at night) I am going to miss the belly. I am looking forward to finally wearing regular clothes and working out and trying to get somewhat of a body back so that I can wear this cute swimsuit I bought from Lime Ricki. I always miss the tiny kicks the most! Plus I really want my Mom to be here. She hasn't had the chance to be here when any of my other kids were born and I think that it would be special to have her here. And lastly I still have some time to get last minute things done....like deliver this stack of "Thank You" cards that have been sitting on my counter, and other little things like that.

Keegan's last ultrasound went well. I had a fear that he turned and went breech on me because of some acrobatics he was doing last night. But luckily he stayed put! I am dilated to a 2! YAY!!!! I am excited to meet our little man and see his cute little face! It's so weird though, I don't think I have ever been this patient about having a baby. Maybe it's due to the fact that I still have a baby at home? Or the fact that my doctor is on the other side of the country?

signature

1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Soooo can't wait to meet him. I'm giddy. ;) get here soon and Safe. Love you- me.