Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Poor Keegan

The not so fun part about having little boys is getting them circumcised. Today was that day for Keegan. Poor little guy! He slept pretty well for a while after, but after a diaper changing he is more alert than I have ever seen him and he has been having the most restless naps. I wish I could take the pain away, it's a good thing he won't remember it! Ryan took him in this morning and he ended up watching it (he even got a little light headed). I remember when I took Kade they didn't even have you in the room. I sat in the waiting room and then they brought him out to me. I don't think I could watch! All my babies are asleep right now...nice and peaceful!


signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

I remember having this done with both of my boys and I did watch. I thought to myself, "I better watch in case they mess up...You're messing with my grandchildren!!" LOL!