Saturday, June 5, 2010

I love my Mom!

My Mom is here! YAYYY!!! I am so glad that she was able to come down, especially for this special event! Kade was so excited and still is (so am I). I love it when she visits and I love spending time with her. Kade's so glad that he gets a room mate for a week and someone that will actually get down and play cars with him. (I know I am a bad Mom and HATE to play cars). Maybe my Mom is more willing to play cars with him because she had all girls and never had little boys asking her daily to play cars with them!

It's hard to believe that it's almost time. In 24 hours I will be getting ready to go to the hospital to be induced. CRAZY! I am super excited and ready to get this boy out! I had a 6am wake up call this morning thanks to Kamryn (who by the way has a small part of her bottom tooth peaking out) so I am beat! Ready to go to bed so I can get my rest in. Church early in the morning and probably an all nighter Monday night!

Tomorrow's post will probably be the first of many updates on the delivery proccess/birth of Baby Keegan!


signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to see your little boy. I wish we all lived closer so our kids could play together. We really should plan something sometime where we all meet for a weekend getaway or something.

Ashley & Jared said...

I am so excited to see little Keegster haha I hope you don't mind I am already calling him that! But I hope you get all the rest you can get! Good Luck, I love you, and I will be checking your blog probably every second tomorrow! Make sure you give him a big kiss for me when he gets here, and you can give one to Kade and Kamryn as well!
Love you guys!