Friday, August 20, 2010

Why?

I know that God has a plan for everyone and every baby. I know that some babies just aren't meant to live a long life on earth. That there is a different plan for them and there is a purpose to what happens in our life. The saying Everything Happens for a Reason is true and I know it. But, and yes there is a but...why do the Mother's that are doing drugs during pregnancy seem to have no complications with stillbirth (I could be wrong, maybe we just don't hear about those cases often) and the ones that do everything right end up losing their baby at the end? Why can't the babies live that are being born into families that are loving, have a room prepared and all the necessary (and unnecessary) things bought and prepared for? Or why can't those who are unable to have babies have them? Why do they have to struggle through life wondering , why can't I just have a baby of my own? I know that adoption helps solve that problem and adoption helps solve the problem with the babies that are born to parents that either can't take care of them or don't want them, or that want a better life for their child. Adoption is a wonderful thing. But wouldn't life be easier if those who wanted babies could have them and those that didn't wouldn't get pregnant? I guess then we wouldn't have trials to learn and grow from and that's why we are here.

Yesterday when I started this post was one of those Why days. Today I am doing better. I know that one day I will know the true reason why Kooper isn't here, I just have to be patient.

signature

No comments: