Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Keegan's two months!

This post is a little late. I was waiting until I got all his "stats" from the doctors office. It seems like just yesterday I had him but then it feels like he has always been apart of our family. Although I can remember how much easier it was to go places with only one baby!


So Keegan is growing. Even the doctor was amazed at how big he has gotten. He now weights 13 pounds 8 ounces. I was guessing he would be 15 pounds when he was 1 month old so I was about a pound off. He is 25 1/2" long! He is my tall boy! I looked today at Kade and Kamryn's size at their two month appointment and he is outgrowing them by far. They were 23" at their two month appointment and Kamryn weighed in at 12 pounds 8 ounces and Kade came in at 13 pounds.


Keegan is such a good baby. I couldn't have asked for such a good baby. God must of known that I needed a good baby to survive! Maybe it's his way of being nice so I might give in and in a few years have another one? I don't know if that charm will work on me! I feel like I am done! He has been smiling so much lately. Even today after those horrible shots. He has been a little fussy but I gave him a nice warm bath and he seems to be a much happier baby. He is cooing right now in his swing. He loves to be held and wants to eat ALL the time! He sleeps for 8 hours straight at night and just wakes up to eat and then goes back to bed. He still has an enlarged lymph node that they are keeping an eye on. It doesn't seem to be growing so that's good. He has such a sweet spirit and we are so blessed that he is apart of our family!


We love you Keegan!










Poor baby sleeping after those horrible shots!


Keegan and Kamryn
Kade took our picture tonight. He did a pretty good job!

Love his smile!




signature

No comments: