Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So I sat at my computer looking for an idea to blog about...I even blogstalked for an hour and still couldn't come up with anything to say. Then I thought, what if someone just gave me a word and I had 5 minutes to type whatever came to my mind and that was my post. The first thing that came to my mind was Favorites/Things I love. This is what came out in 5 minutes.


New clothes (the way the make me feel and the way they feel. They are never the same once you wash them.)
Relaxing baths
Vacations
Reading (speaking of the last book in the Hunger Games series comes out soon.)
Singing/dancing for my kids and only for my kids. Today it happened to be to Barney for Kamryn. She thought it was hilarious...actually anybody would have thought it was funny.
Laughing so hard it makes me cry or better yet makes your stomach muscles ache.(last time I did that was after seeing a movie with Ryan while we were in Utah)
Shopping without kids and not for groceries.
Getting a killer deal. Who doesn't love a bargain?!
When I actually complete a cute craft by myself and it looks good.
Seeing a smile on my children's faces.
Being right.
Watermelon
Playing skee ball
Talking (just not in front of anyone)
Learning new things and being good at them.
Pedicures


The list could go on and on...

signature

No comments: