Monday, August 16, 2010

Taking the Bus and sharing lunch


Kade has been begging to take the bus to school. We finally got him all set up to take the bus home. He was so excited and proud of himself. He also proclaimed when I asked him what he had for lunch and he said, "My friend's cheetos." Nice my kid is eating someone else's lunch and not his own. Then he proceeded to tell me that the man said to him, "No sharing food!"

Which brings me to my memory Monday...

I remember always having "hot lunch" at school which meant we had school lunch, cold lunch meant you brought your own. I don't know why, probably because it is easier, but we always had hot lunch. Very rarely my mom packed me a lunch unless I begged her. So one day I snuck my own cold lunch to school. It was uncooked package of ramen noodles. YUMMY! I thought it was an awesome lunch.The best part of school lunch was the chocolate milk.

I will have to update the picture of him getting off the bus tomorrow when I get off work.


signature

No comments: