Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Overall it was a good Memorial Day even though I had to work last night and slept most of the morning. We went to our friends Nickey and Jordan's and let the kids play. I did actually take my camera but failed to take any pictures. It was nice to get together with them. I had my last night of work until after the baby. I had Ryan take my picture of me in the only scrubs I have that fit!


Don't I look happy, swollen, and tired???



So unofficially (because there are still almost 2 and a half hours left of May) we are not going to have a May baby. It makes me a little sad because how fun with that be? Have a birthday in every month for each kid from April to July?
I messed something up when I uploaded the pictures and I am too tired to fix it even though it's bugging me! Oh well I am going to bed!

signature

2 comments:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

You look so cute. Kamryn is an awesome walker. Miss u. See u soon as a mommy of 4.

Nicki said...

I think that you look really good. I always thought that when your 9 months pregnant you just sit on your butt and just wait for something to happen. Yeah right and with other kids that will never happen. (I want it to happen) also your post about how many kids you have and that lady that said it would just be easier if you said 3. That lady bugs me. I have had a bother and a sister die and every time someone asks me how many brothers and sisters I have I always tell them every one of them. I also didin't even know my brother he died right befor I was born and I always count him in. I also feel like I am leaving them out If I just say the ones that are here on earth. I love your post and good luck with the pushing of the Keegan! :)