Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't ya love computers?!

I am on my laptop which is running unusually slow....and this morning Ryan went to transfer all the pictures I have taken from our first year of marriage up until I got this laptop onto an external hard drive and the computer (that we don't use anymore) won't start up....yeah it is not looking good. Our other computer that I normally use....well It won't connect to the internet for some reason and we haven't figured that one out yet....so here I am on the laptop that wants to be SLOW... I am hoping Ryan will be able to find someone that can at least get my pictures off the old computer without it costing me a fortune.


Luckily Ryan is feeling much better. He started to get better yesterday and today it seems like he is fine! Hopefully nobody in our house got it. I am keeping my fingers crossed. So since he was feeling better yesterday and it would be our last day where neither of us had to work I suggested we take Kade to Amazing Jake's in Mesa. We went there last month for Kade's friends birthday party and Kade loved it...plus I love skee ball. I forgot the camera so we ended up with a couple of pictures from our cameras on our phones. Well this is the only one that turned out not blurry!

I gave Kamryn her own rice krispy treat. She LOVED it and was not too happy when she dropped it on the ground so I threw it away.

Kade had an awesome time. He was sad that they took down his favorite ride there, but it looks like they are making room for something new. Ryan took him on the Go-karts. He really wanted to drive himself but he wasn't tall enough. Kade and Ryan also played laser tag and had lots of fun. Ryan thought Kade would want to stay by him since it's dark in there, but Kade looked at Ryan and said, "Let's go get em!" and took off.

Well wish me luck with getting this computer thing filled out without it costing a ton of money!

signature

No comments: