Saturday, May 8, 2010

Date night!

Tonight Ryan got to go out to dinner....alone! We haven't been to dinner alone in quite a while! We did get to go to a movie together while my parents were here, but it really has been a long time since we have had a date. My friend Amanda watched the kids for us and I am so used to Kade being fine with other people watching him that I didn't even think about Kamryn. Well when we got back I got the news that she cried alot! From the time Kade was 8 weeks old he was watched for at least half of the day by someone other than Ryan or I. Kamryn on the other hand has been away from Ryan or I on very few occasions. So I guess that means we need to go out more often right? It's a good excuse anyway.


signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Here's to more alone time for you guys!