Friday, May 21, 2010

My Little Man

The other day when I asked Kade to please help me take the groceries in the house. He used his favorite excuse for EVERYTHING....My tummy hurts! So I let him be and began to carry in all the groceries by myself. Within seconds my little man appeared out the garage door to help. It was kind of cute how even though he really didn't want to do it, when he thought about it he really knew what the right thing to do was. Help his Mommy. Even though I can get so frustrated with him when he doesn't listen he is such a sweetheart and overall a good kid. It doesn't matter your age...from just weeks old to grandpas...he loves to play!

The other day I asked him how many kids he wants to have when he is grown up like his Dad. His reply, "Five of them!"


signature

No comments: