Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random

Another good day at the doctor. Keegan is still head down! Yay! He is looking good and I am feeling pretty good. I feel like if I get any bigger that I will need to be wheeled around! I am too lazy to get my printer out to scan in the ultrasound so here a picture I took with my camera. They didn't have me on the machine that could do 3-D so it's kind of hard to see. It is a profile view and that blob up by his chin is his hand.

Kamryn is currently getting herself into trouble in my room. I just peeked in and she had one of my purses. Kade is in Kamryn's room playing with a doll and making it a mess. I am exhausted. I want to nap but there is too much to do. My house looks like a tornado hit it and I keep cleaning but things keep getting messy. Hmmmmm I wonder why, could it be Kade???

Today in preschool Kade was the "Super Star!" and even came home with a sticker that said Super Star! He was so excited for school today and couldn't wait to get there. He was yelling at me a half hour before school started to hurry and get ready or he was going to be late!


I took this picture a few days ago, but this is a daily occurrence. Kamryn always wants to crawl on the bottom of this table and she keeps getting stuck!


Yesterday I got some blankets in the mail from my Mom. Thanks Mom, I love them! They are so cute! The brown and blue is my favorite (I love polka dots)!






signature

1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

I love how Kamryn got stuck. What a fun age. Miss you and your kiddos. (All of them)