Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommies out there! Special shout-out to my wonderful Mom. I don't know where I would be without her! She is such an inspiration and example to me. I love her so much!

I woke up to a heart felt note that melted my heart from Ryan...luckily he had already left for church and didn't see me bawl! I stayed home from church today, slept in too. I have to work tonight and I want to spend time with my family so I sloughed church to get some rest.

Kade made me this awesome present at pre-school.


And I finally got the wonderful necklace I have been dreaming about.....I had it done with Keenan's birthstone being in May....because I actually hope to have a May baby. If he isn't, then I will either take it off or leave it because I like the different colors! I know I am a dork.


Well I am off to relax. Ryan and Kade should be home from church any minute.



signature

3 comments:

amyraye said...

your necklace is gorgeous. i love it. good luck on that may baby. i believe the mind is a powerful source for putting yourself in labor. i had all of my children within a day of the date i penciled in on my calendar as the date i wanted to give birth. positive karma. think may! think may! think may! it works.

happy mother's day, kami.

Jenny from the Blog said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Kami! I hope you have him in May too! You have to tell me where you got that necklace cause I want one! Anyway, I hope you had a great day with your family.

Teri said...

love the necklace!!! and happy mothers day to you!!!