Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Keegan's not coming today!

I am home. It feels good to be home, although I would love to have Keegan in my arms, he still needs a little more time to develop those lungs. I guess I will have to wait...but I am being patient and I am kind of glad because I don't feel like I am completly ready for him to come. Although whenever he is ready is fine with me. I will see the doctor friday and we will see what he says. I am feeling so much better and glad to get whatever it was out of my system!

signature

3 comments:

Teri said...

glad you're okay..take it easy!!

Sarah said...

Glad you are feeling better! It is probably a big blessing that Keegan is taking a few more days inside that way all the sickie bugs (as my kids call them) are out of your house. :) I will keep checking everyday I can't wait to hear about Keegan's arrival and see Kade holding his 2nd brother! :)

Ashley & Jared said...

I hope your feeling alot better! Love you I wish I was there to help! I can't waite to see little Keegan!