Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guest Post

My name is Ryan and I'm the lucky guy who gets to call Kami my wife. I probably don't show Kami enough how much she really means to me and how much we appreciate all that she does for our family. She is the best thing that has happened to me and I'm so very grateful to have her in my life.

Today after church Kamryn went down for a nap and Kade was occupied playing cars, so I decided to watch Kami sleep as she rested up for her long night at work. As I briefly watched her shifting and turning just trying to get comfortable, I couldn't help but be thankful for the lists of things that she does to keep our home and marriage in order. On top of being 34 weeks pregnant, I can't imagine waking up and being able accomplish all the things that she does each day. It makes my 12 hour days away at work seem so easy.

You truly are an amazing woman and I hope you know how much I Love You! I miss you so much and I can't wait for you to get home in the morning just to hold you and tell you again how much you mean to me.

Love Always,

Your Husband

2 comments:

Kami said...

I finally was able to get on the internet here at work and it's 11:30. I was thinking "Wow, I only have 30 minutes to think of something to post about and post it!" Then I was releived to find that you did a special guest post for me! Thanks sweetie!I love you so much and am so thankful for you and the sweet words. I love you! See you in the morning!

Amy said...

Ok, can we say cutest post EVER?! You scored big points there Ryan! :) You two are adorable.