Monday, May 17, 2010

Is it chocolate? - Kamryn is 11 months old already?

Today we had to go exchange something at the Anthem Outlets. We let Kade play in the play area and when we went to leave Kade noticed something brown on his shoe. He asked, "Is that chocolate?" Our response, "I don't know just leave it alone." A few seconds later I notice a finger coming out of his mouth and Kade's reply, "Yep, it's chocolate!" My thoughts...that could have been really bad and you are REALLY lucky that it was chocolate!

I just reread this paragraph about Kamryn being 11 months old today...very random and jumbled....oh well.

Kamryn is already 11 months old! I can't believe she is going to be 1 in a month! My little princess is growing up! She is such a Mama's girl! I love her little laugh or catching her stare at something and her mouth is dropped open like she is in shock. I can't believe she still doesn't have teeth! It's hard to find her things that she can eat. She knows the word No. She will usually stop what she is doing when I tell her no. She is a climber. The other day I walked into the living room to find her on top of the laundry basket that was upside down. If she gets through the gate she will climb the 2 stair stool that Kade uses to brush his teeth. She is such a joy and a blessing to our family. We love her so much. I can't believe she is going to be a big sister!


signature

1 comment:

Nicki said...

My little boy took forever to get his first tooth. He still has 6 more teeth to get and he is 22 months. Are you cousins to Harley and mark williams? They are from Malad. I haven't asked my husband about your family over there but I am sure that he knows them. I think that everyone knows each other over there. I think that the dude ranch and the drive inn are the best places to eat. So fatty but that is why I like it.