Saturday, May 22, 2010

July 1, 2008

Today as I was looking through some of my scrapbook things I came across the last ultrasounds that I had done of Kooper before he was born. I remember the doctor ordered an ultrasound to see how big he was. I remember how cool it was that he wasn't hiding his face and he was letting us see all his emotions from calm and comfortable to a look like he was not too happy! I didn't ever scan them so this afternoon I spent some time getting them scanned into the computer so that I will have them forever! They were taken on July 1, 2008 only 10 days before I had him.


His left hand is up by his face in the ones above and below









This one actually shows his foot all the way up by the top of his head!




He doesn't look to happy!


With his mouth open and tongue out!


He looks so peaceful. He looked alot like this ultrasound picture at his viewing.


Pouty little lips!



Look at those chin and cheeks!




A cute profile along with a foot up by his head! Those are some chubby little cheeks!



I love you Kooper!


signature

No comments: