Friday, May 28, 2010

She said it!

So first thing this morning I had a doctors appointment and everything is looking good. I keep babies in so well that my doctor is positive that I won't go into labor before he gets back from vacation...I don't know maybe just because he said it, it will happen! Because the other day when he did the amniocentesis he bet me a Diet Pepsi that the lungs were mature...and guess what he lost. I forgot to mention that to him at my appointment today, so when he comes to catch the baby I will remind him! By the way when I go into labor or get induced whichever happens I am going to have a blog post that I will be updating to keep all my family and friends in the loop so i am not calling and texting a million people every time something changes. So if you want the up to date play by play...as long as the internet is working I will be updating here on my blog. So for all you family out there this will be the first place to get pictures....so don't go calling me asking for them because this is where you will be able to find them!

Today we went to the mall to walk around, I am proud of myself for not spending any money there (although I did spend a little at Old Navy before going to the mall). They had 50% off their clearance prices and I couldn't resist this cute white levi jacket for Kamryn at only 4 bucks and a couple other bargain items. Anyways I let the kids play in the play area and it was so cute, Kamryn saw a little girl about Kade's age playing with her little brother who was a little older than her. She was trying to get him to clap. Now when she sees someone else clapping or you tell her to clap her hands she does. So she just started clapping away with a huge grin on her face!

And the best part of the day today.....Kamryn is saying Mama! Melt my heart! When I give her attention for it Kade calls me Mama in a baby voice (which drives me bonkers) but it reminds me that I need to be proud of him for his moments too!


signature

No comments: