Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kade loves babies!

Today at church was fast Sunday. I always look forward to hearing testimonies of those that I go to church with. It strengthens my own testimony. Although I don't go up often, actually I have never been up during Sacrament meeting but have shared my testimony in Relief Society and other settings. I am just too scared. My voice shakes and the words never come out how I imagine. But today our family was sitting next to the Zerbys (I think I am spelling their name correctly). Amanda Zerby (the mom) is my visiting teacher and she also has an angel baby. Kade loves to play with her daughter. So when he saw her he asked if he could sit by her. Whenever she comes to visit Kade always shares his treats and loves to play with her. She also has a new baby boy and of course Kade whispers in my ear during Sacrament, "Can I go sit by the baby? " He has such a love for babies and younger kids. I told him he could go over there but not to touch or bother him because he was sleeping. He went over and sat in the chair by him and just stared at him. I could see in his eyes and his face that he just wanted to hold him, or talk and play with him. It was so cute. I wondered if he was thinking about Keegan or Kooper. It made me want to go up during Sacrament and share my testimony of Eternal families and the Plan of Salvation. How strongly I know and believe that our family will be together forever. How I know that Kooper is up there waiting for me and he is counting on me as his mother to be and do the best that I can so that we can live together again. How even Kade knows that he will be together again with his brother. I have alot to live up to. I am not perfect but I am trying to be and do my best. I love that Kade knows that Kooper is in heaven with Heavenly Father and Jesus and that he includes him in his prayers every night. That he talks about him and loves to see pictures of him. Oh how sometimes I wish that Kooper were here, especially for Kade. To watch them play together and build that brotherhood relationship. To do "boy things". He loves and misses his brother probably just as much as I do, sometimes probably more than I do, especially when I won't play cars or I am too busy to play with him. Hopefully as he gets older Kooper will be an inspiration for him as he is for me to do our best to be like Christ.

We all love and miss you so much Kooper! XOXO
signature

No comments: