Friday, May 7, 2010

I almost forgot...

I seriously just rolled myself out of bed. I just got into bed about 5 minutes ago and realized that I didn't blog today.

I groan and rumble to Ryan, "Oh man! I haven't blogged today, and I don't want to because I don't have anything to blog about."

Ryan's encouraging response, "Go out there and blog, I am sure you will be inspired once you get on the computer. I am not going to let you break your new years resolution because you're tired."

So here I am with not a whole lot to say. I am not very inspired either.

Here are some random things that go through my mind when I think of today.

I think Kamryn is going to be getting a tooth soon, for real. I can really feel a bump coming up.
Keegan is looking good. Had my BPP today and all went well.
Kade has been talking about Kooper pretty much daily. Last night after his prayers he started talking about him and asked if he touched him. I told him yes he did. Then he proudly stated that he gave him his monkey. I told him, yes you did. You are such a nice brother!
It was 94 degrees outside at 3pm today. I can't believe how hot it is already!
Today at the post office a guy asked if I was almost due. I am used to that question and it is usually followed by, how old is your little girl? When I told him yes, He responded by telling me he has triplets that are 21 months at home and his wife is pregnant again. I also met another Mom at the doctors office today who has a 9 month old at home and is 7 months pregnant. (So I'm not the only one! haha)

Okay I am off to bed now!

signature

No comments: