Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Labor & Delivery @ 10:50pm

So here I am making another guest appearance on The Blog, keeping the NY Resolution intact. Kami hasn't been feeling very well today (flu like symptoms), so being pregnant and all, we didn't want her getting dehydrated and causing pre-term labor... although I think we're both ready to welcome Keegan into the family (especially Kami)

Kami had a Dr's appointment today that we all got to go to (always fun with two kids), not sure how Kaim does it all alone sometimes. Baby Keegan is still measuring BIG. I think Kami was hoping their measurements would be off week-to-week, but it sounds like they consistently the same. I guess we're having another big baby. If measurements are correct and we do actually make it to 37 weeks, this should be a 9lbs or more. Geesh...I'm glad it's not me giving birth.

I suppose I should tend to my ailing wife. I hope you start feeling better hunny!!

Love,

Ryan






signature

1 comment:

Jenny from the Blog said...

You're so sweet Ryan! I look forward to Kami's blogs everyday and it's nice to see you on here covering for her! TTYL!