Saturday, February 6, 2010

She wants to be on the move!

Kamryn is getting ready to start crawling. When she is sitting up or laying down she doesn't stay that way for long she rolls to her belly and gets in her crawling position. Sometimes she just rocks back and forth. In the video I took of her tonight she really wants her toy and reaches and reaches and then tries to get up to crawl and realizes she can't move and goes back to her belly. She has learned to scoot backwards, but can't seem to scoot forward. I will definitely be excited and happy when she does start crawling but I wouldn't be sad if it didn't happen for quite a while. I know she still has a while, but I don't look forward to chasing her around and having her pick up every little thing and put them in her mouth. She is just growing so fast!



signature

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Geesh what are you feeding her! Kamryn makes me think something is wrong with Mia!!! I can't believe how awesome she is on the floor! Mia won't even roll over - she hates to be on her tummy - probably because she is a fatty! I think she will be crawling soon - so cute!

Kami said...

Marissa,

It's funny because I look at your post about Mia and I think about how Kamryn isn't doing some of the stuff Mia is and how she doesn't even have a tooth!

For a while Kamryn couldn't stand to be on her belly, I don't know what changed her mind.