Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Hunger Games


I have been introduced to a new series and I can't wait to read the next book. I just finished The Hunger Games tonight (which is the first book in the series). Want to know how much I liked it? Well I started reading it Sunday night at work if that tells you anything. I hate how I get so into a book that I finish it so fast but then I don't want it to end. Maybe I should pace myself?!
Anyhow it's a really good book, very suspenseful. I would say more but I am afraid to give anything away to those who want to read the book!

I think I will be making a trip soon to pick up the next book of the series...but I am going to try and hold off reading it until next Sunday!
I just love reading. I wish I had my own library.

signature

2 comments:

Young Family said...

I love that book. The next one is great too. It's too bad the third one isn't out yet.

Britton & Jamie said...

Oh, I'm glad you liked it as much as I did!!! I'm almost done with the second one and I just started it Saturday!