Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

So my post for Valentines Day I decided to list as many things as I can that I love....in no particular order.

  1. The smell of Ryan when he walks by...he is always wearing a good cologne

  2. When Kade listens and compliments me or tells me he loves me

  3. Thinking of Kooper and the ways he has changed me for the better

  4. The look on Kamryn's face when I walk into the room

  5. Baby boy K kicking around in my belly

  6. Talking to my Mom on the phone, even better when we get to hang out

  7. Being around my silly Dad

  8. All the memories I have with my sisters and I look forward to the memories to come

  9. The rest of my extended family...I love you but it would take too long and I might forget somebody

  10. blogging

  11. blog stalking (all 96 of them)

  12. baking

  13. laughing

  14. eating

  15. going on dates with Ryan

  16. girls nights

  17. just talking with friends or family

  18. having my hair played with

  19. pedicures

  20. getting my hair done

  21. a good book

  22. romantic comedy movies

  23. colors (my favorites are orange, pink and green)

  24. french toast

  25. being pregnant (when I am not sick)

  26. sleep

  27. going on trips

  28. going out to eat (notice cooking is not on my list of love)

  29. running

  30. fry sauce....this is towards the top! Why hasn't the rest of the world discovered this yet???

  31. scrapbooking

  32. crafts

  33. shopping

  34. decorating

  35. good deals

  36. Diet Coke (from the fountain)

  37. A good reality show

  38. cute jewelry...even though I don't have any

  39. French tip nails...even though mine are rarely done

  40. comfy pants

  41. walking around Target

  42. The game scattegories

  43. being right

  44. Surprises (even though I am not good at letting people surprise me....if I suspect anything I ask and ask until they give in...but I am getting better)

  45. Church music

  46. Hearing the name Kooper

  47. grass

  48. Ariel from The Little Mermaid

  49. Dolls

  50. Chocolate

  51. TV

  52. hearing Kade and Kamryn laugh and play

  53. watching our kids grow and learn new things

  54. notes or letters from friends and family

  55. a clean house

  56. smooth legs

  57. getting mail....I know, I'm weird!

  58. when people leave comments on my blog

  59. winning things...I am not very lucky, I hardly ever win anything

  60. Finding something I have been looking for

Okay I am done. I am sure I could think of many more things, but I am stopping.

Happy Valentines Day Ryan! I love you more than anything and would choose you over any of these...even fry sauce! "Olive Juice!" XOXOXO


signature

4 comments:

Malory said...

This was very cute :)

Jenny from the Blog said...

I love your blog! And I love that you have kept up the blog every day thing...I look forward to reading it just about every day. :o)

Ryan said...

Happy V-Day to you too! I love you so much hunny! I hope you had a good day. =)

Nicki said...

Hey I just found out that I live in the ward that you grew up in. The jaminson that you lived across from I used to teach the twins in Young Womens and we were talking about you. I love this post that you put all the thing you love. I love to read your post. Your family is so cute and how fun is it to be pregnant all this time? Do you ever get sick? I love the last part of being pregnant but I throw up every day till I'm 20 weeks so I just can't wait for the last part. Have fun with those kids!!