Thursday, February 18, 2010

Keegan Krue Perry

It's official, I haven't even told Ryan yet. But a decision has been made. I left it into the hands of Kade who has not liked either name Ryan or I had picked out for this baby. I liked Krue and Ryan liked Keegan. We keep asking Kade which name he likes to have sort of a "family vote" and every time we ask Kade he wants to name the baby Dylan after his new friend (our friends baby boy). So today we were talking and this is how the conversation went.

Me: What do you think we should name the baby, Krue or Keegan?

Kade: Dylan.

Me: We can't name him Dylan, that is your friend's name and plus it doesn't start with a K. I think we should name him Krue.

Kade: What does Daddy think we should name him?

Me: Keegan.

Kade: I like Keegan! Keegan! Keegan!

Me: I guess I am out numbered. The votes go to Keegan.

So there you have it. Keegan Krue Perry. Even though this may be his name, you never know I may end up calling him Krue! I guess we will have to wait and see what he looks like. Don't hold me too accountable...I am pregnant and this is my blog! A week before Kade was born I contemplated changing his name to Jaxson.

signature

3 comments:

Young Family said...

But what if your next baby is also a boy. You might need to save one of the names for baby boy number 4.

amyraye said...

i like it.

Kami said...

As of now, we don't really plan on having more. We will see how I feel a few years from now. But we are "planning" on this being our last.