Wednesday, February 17, 2010

8 Months Old

Kamryn is 8 months old today. She is growing so much. I can't believe how fast the time is going by(I am pretty sure I say that every month!). Today we got some lunch and went to the park. Kade wanted to swing it was hard to push Kade very well with Kamryn in my arms so I put her in the baby swing next to him. She loved it! She loves to be outside or anywhere new. She gets crabby and cranky when she has to be at home all the time. She loves to just stare. Strangers always tell me she looks so serious all the time. Yesterday we went to Ryan's softball game and for most of the first game she just kept laughing and was jumping up and down on my lap. When I am holding her and we were going somewhere new she starts bouncing around in my arms with excitement, kicking her legs. She learns new things everyday and is so fun to have in our family. She is finally eating baby food now and likes to try new things. She sometime sleeps through the night, rarely. But will usually give me about 7 hours before waking up for a bottle. She is trying to crawl and gets really frustrated when she isn't going forwards towards what she wants and is instead moving backward! Here are some pictures from our day at the park.

















signature

1 comment:

Shandi said...

I want to come to a park by you! All the parks here still have a ton of snow :( Yuck! I'm ready for spring!