Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy day!

Wow, today has gone by soooo fast! Here is glimpse of what I have crammed in today.

Drove close to Ryan's work to have lunch before he had to be in at noon.

Went to Old Navy to exchange a shirt for Kamryn. I just realized I lost 5 dollars because it was on sale for cheaper and I did an even exchange! Darnit! I guess that's what happens when you go out with your kids, sometimes you get so flustered that you just want to get out of the store!

Changed a diaper...

Went to Kmart to get Kade a booster seat that was on sale for a GREAT price. He wanted to use it so I then switched out the seats. He kept telling me he loved his new seat and saying, "Thank you!" followed by "Gracias!".

Then we made a stop at the NEW Hobby Lobby that just opened earlier this month. It is closer than the one I normally go to and right by the closest mall to our house. We got some flowers for Kooper and a little Valentines decor for his marker. I also picked up some flowers to put on some clips for Kamryn's headbands. I hope they turn out! It was so cute she was sooo tired (it was naptime) and her head kept falling forward and bobbling around because she would start to fall asleep. She finally put her head down and took a little cat nap.

The cashier thought she was SO cute and then when I called to Kade (who was trying to talk me into buying an overpriced stuffed animal) she said, "There's another one? And then one on the way, WOW!" Yep I am crazy and if you only knew that there should have been another one that was 1 and a half!

Changed Kamryn's diaper again...

Drove home

Changed Kamryn's diaper again...

Cleaned and vacuumed out the car (I can't tell you the last time I did this. It isn't easy vacuuming out a CX-9)! Tried to put in Kade's black car seat in for Kamryn to use....realized that it is forward facing car seat only. I was planning on using her current one in Ryan's car....While doing this Kade found his box of toys that I have been meaning to take to Goodwill and they are currently scattered across the garage. Kamryn played in her excersaucer. She LOVES the vacuum so she fully enjoyed it while I did that. She just kept laughing.

Now I am finally in my comfy clothes, Kamryn's asleep and Kade fell asleep on the couch.I just went to one of my favorite websites that have great deals...Freebies2deals and found out that some of the stores that I was just by had some great sales and there is no way I will be leaving the house again today. I still have to pick up all the crap in the garage and clean up the house!

Here is a picture of Kade from a few days ago....he was a tired little man!
Wow, I feel somewhat accomplished! I am still kicking myself for not noticing the price difference at Old Navy....oh well, I will get over it...tomorrow!


signature

1 comment:

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

That was a crazy busy day. I love the pic of Kamryn asleep in the cart. SaraJane does that sometimes.