Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kindergarten Registration

What day is today? Is it Friday the 13th?? You know when something happens and then the events following it just continue to go down hill. Instead of getting frustrated or embarrassed I just laughed.

Here is what happened:

I decided to get Kade registered for kindergarten instead of putting it off and procrastinating. So I got all the documents I needed ready and off to the school we went. Kamryn was a little hungry so she wasn't the happiest. Luckily no one else was there so there wasn't any waiting. As I am filling out the paperwork my brain must be a jumble because instead of putting my information where it goes I start to fill out Kade'swhere mine should go. In the meantime Kade is taking the sticker he got at the grocery store and sticking it to the trophy case...and other crazy boy things. I go over to get the sticker off before it is so stuck that it leaves residue and someone walks in the door. Wind blows in and my papers blow everywhere scattering all over the floor.

Kade mentions that he has to go potty and is doing "the dance" there is a restroom right there for the faculty and the lady behind the desk politely tells me he is welcome to use it. I didn't want to have an argument so I let him go into the men's restroom thinking that he is going to do a quick #1, wash his hands and be out. Well a few minutes pass by, I am wondering where he is and hoping he isn't doing something naughty in there. I am thinking he hasn't even started school and if he does something bad, he is going to get kicked out before we even get him enrolled. I thought I mayhave here a yell, saying I'm done, come wipe me. I know that nobody else has gone in the restroom so I walk to the door and knock and open it a little and ask if he was ok. Sure enough he is done going #2! So now I have to proceed in there with Kamryn in my arms and wipe his butt! As I lean over a little to wipe him Kamryn spits her binkey out and yes it lands in the toilet. (Me rolling my eyes and taking a very deep breath) I can't flush it or it will get clogged so I had to do the unimaginable and get the binky out and throw it away. YUCK! I go back wash my hands and help Kade. I am partially fortunate that when he went into the stall to go potty he didn't lock it.

I get back and proceed to fill the paperwork out having my papers blown across the table and onto the floor one more time, Kade is actually being good and Kamryn is scooting/crawling backwards on the carpet off her blanket.

Good times....

signature

6 comments:

Teri said...

wow you're a good woman.. I would have flushed the binky!!!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

Haha. I'm glad you laughed hunny. That is too funny about the binky. I can just picture Kamryn pushing it out of her mouth as you're leaning over the toilet. You little turd Kamryn. (Oops, bad choice of words). =)

Jenny from the Blog said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious! I would have laughed too but I also may have flushed the binky...or had Kade get it out!

Kami said...

I would have flushed it but I didn't want to mess up the plumbing. I would have felt bad. Plus there was only one stall so they would have known it was me, the restroom is right acrosss from the admin area.

Also if Kade would have got it, I don't trust that he washes his hands good enough, plus I still find him with his finger in his mouth and yuck, I can't stand the thought of it.

Jaime and Brent said...

How funny... Forgive me, but it really is so much more funny when it happens to someone else other than me.

B: