Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Priceless

Kamryn had the biggest blow out she has had in a while. She is now off of her antibiotics, but it seems like she is still on them with the way she has been pooping lately. I am not used to all these super wet diapers! The unfortunate thing is that she loves to poop when she is in her jumperoo. Well she was in her jumperoo for a good 45 minutes having a great time and then all of sudden she started to fuss. I went over and picked her up, went back down to have her sit on my lap, and that's when I felt wet. Yes felt not smelt! My nose is plugged up so I didn't even smell it at first anyway. It was all coming out the back of her pants and such a mess. Who knows how long she was sitting in it. I am so used to her having harder poops. I must say that this is much better on her than that, but the mess is horrible. I couldn't even wrap the diaper up because it was on the back side of the diaper. Sorry if that's a little TMI. I ended up throwing the lap pad away that I had her laying on.

Right now she is so cute, sucking away on her bottle and her eyes closing such a tired girl. How can something so yucky come out of something so cute?


1 package of diapers - $10

Baby Wipes - $3

New lap pad - $3

The joy of seeing your cute little baby smile after you make their poopy diaper all better - PRICELESS!

I can't wait until it's my bed time!!

signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kami, I'm so glad you found our blog and that I can now blog stalk you! What a beautiful family you have and I'm so happy for you to be expecting a new little guy!
It breaks my heart for you and your husband to read about your loss of baby Kooper. You've survived something that a person can't really comprehend unless they've actually experienced it. I really admire your strength.
It will be fun to keep in touch - I can really identify with your last entry about how something so small and adorable can produce something so yucky. Kamryn's a doll. It's a lot of fun to read other Mom's blogs. Take care and keep in touch!